- This event has passed.
Virtual Cooking Class
May 6 @ 6:00 pm
For over 20 years LFL has held its Annual Bowling Tournament in the spring. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided that for the health and safety of all attendees to host our 2021 Annual Spring Fundraiser virtually.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL TACO COOKING CLASS on Thursday May 6, 2021 beginning at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom. Our class will be taught by local chef, Stephen Forman, of Thyme-N-Honey! Together with Chef Forman we will recreate his Beef Tacos recipe with fresh Pico de Gallo.
All ingredients needed for the class are included and and can be picked-up by all attendees prior to the event. See more details below.
The Zoom link will also be provided prior to the event.
1. FOOD ONLY – 1 registration – $35
2. BOTH FOOD AND 2 WINE SPLITS – 1 registration – $45
3. ASSOCIATE SPONSORSHIP – recognition throughout our program – $100
4. PARTNER SPONSORSHIP – 5 registrations with both food and wine splits along with recognition throughout our program – $200
5. SENIOR PARTNER SPONSORSHIP – 10 registrations with both food and wine splits along with recognition throughout our program – $350
RSVPs are required and due by April 26, 2021. RSVP below.
**Meal kits and wine splits will be ready for pick-up on May 5, 2021 between 4:00pm and 8:00pm at 225 Glenwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14203. Please be advised that we cannot offer substitution of ingredients. Prior to the event, a Zoom link for the class will be sent to the email addresses provided, along with further instructions for meal pick-up.**